Indukern provides Blend-a-Kern solutions for different types of processed cheeses to be found on the market.
These solutions are based on blends of starches, proteins, hydrolloids, fibers and other ingredients (melting Salts, milk solids, acidity regulators ...), with optimal properties for each application.
The solutions are designed specifically for:
- Stabilization or creation of texture for any application or process condition.
- Substitution of cheese, protein and / or reduction of dry matter for cost optimization.
- Development of specific products such as feta cheese, mascarpone, cream cheese for food services or cheesecakes, ...
Block cheese to slice or grate
The Blend-a-Kern QB solutions are texturizing blends for the production of blocks of processed cheese, analog, or cheese preparations for slicing, shredding or grating, with partial or total reduction of casein (and / or cheese), keeping optimal cutting, shredding and melting properties.
- Block cheese to slice (Blend-a-Kern QBL)
- Block cheese for grating (Blend-a-Kern QBR)
The Blend-a-Kern QPX solutions are texturizing blends for the production of melted cheese, analog or food preparations for pizza, with partial or total reduction of casein (and / or cheese), maintaining optimal properties of grating, melting and stretching/ String.
SOS slices ( Slice On Slice) and IWS ( Individually Wrapped Slices)
The Blend-a-Kern QL solutions are texturing blends for the production of SOS and IWS slices with partial reduction of solids and protein (and / or partial total cheese), maintaining processability properties, ease of slices separation, manipulation and optimal melting in each case.
- IWS slices (Blend-a-Kern QLI)
- SOS slices (Blend-a-Kern QLS)
The Blend-a-Kern QTX solutions for cheese portions (triangles, squares) are texturizing blends for the production of portions with partial or total reduction of the protein (and / or cheese), maintaining the optimal processing properties, aluminum film separation, handling, spreading properties and creaminess..
The Blend-a-Kern QS solutions are texturizing blends for the production of spreadables with partial or total reduction of the protein (and / or the use of milk or cheese), maintaining processability properties, optimum creaminess and spreading properties.
- Fermented (or acidified) spreads cream cheese style (Blend-a-Kern QSF)
- Unfermented Spreads (melted cheese) cream cheese, jar cheese, cheese sauces, dips (Blend-a-Kern QSN)
The Blend-a-Kern QR solutions are texturizing blends for the production of processed cheese and analogues for filling of ready-to-eat foods such as ‘Cordon bleu', cheesecakes, baking/frying-stable fillings...
Other Blend-a-Kern solutions...
Indukern also offers specific solutions for processed and analog cheeses such as feta, mascarpone... as well as moisture retainers and emulsifiers for fresh cheeses with partial or total replacement of milk fat.